Sunday, February 8, 2009

go ask alice


a quick little sketch of alice. this is going to be so much fun. alice in wonderland is all about change, and the words i am pulling out are fantastic. and who should not seek advice from a catepillar smoking a hookah. i spent the afternoon filling my newsprint notepad full with ideas. and words. when you walk into the room it will be through a giant keyhole. now it will have to have hinges so all can enter. i have it worked out in my mind. and on paper. test is in the construction. i adore cardboard. i think alice lives in a paperbag. paper or plastic? wonderland is in the bag. oh no, there i go. curious and curiouser............

3 comments:

Cloudbuster said...

I love your Alice... She is mature, wise, stylish and sassy! I can't wait to see this vision play out :-)

s y s said...

Oh I like this idea. Can't wait to see more of it and I would pay good $ to see you in the ALice outfit:)

BSOB said...

yeah alice, you can borrow my wonderland outfit. although it might have too many rhinestones and sequins for your taste. who knows, you may love it. it's a purple jump suit - didnt alice wear that?