Sunday, February 8, 2009

go ask alice


a quick little sketch of alice. this is going to be so much fun. alice in wonderland is all about change, and the words i am pulling out are fantastic. and who should not seek advice from a catepillar smoking a hookah. i spent the afternoon filling my newsprint notepad full with ideas. and words. when you walk into the room it will be through a giant keyhole. now it will have to have hinges so all can enter. i have it worked out in my mind. and on paper. test is in the construction. i adore cardboard. i think alice lives in a paperbag. paper or plastic? wonderland is in the bag. oh no, there i go. curious and curiouser............

3 comments:

Cloudbuster said...

I love your Alice... She is mature, wise, stylish and sassy! I can't wait to see this vision play out :-)

sol y sombra creations said...

Oh I like this idea. Can't wait to see more of it and I would pay good $ to see you in the ALice outfit:)

Both Sides of Ben Marlan said...

yeah alice, you can borrow my wonderland outfit. although it might have too many rhinestones and sequins for your taste. who knows, you may love it. it's a purple jump suit - didnt alice wear that?